Bi-Fold Glass Wall - Center Hung Type With Last Free Swing Panel (Type B2)
- The B2 Type system is installed in an odd or even number of panels and incorporates a free swinging panel that can act as a door.
- This door can stand alone at one end or can be part of the sliding wall.
- The door and/or end panel can have a lock installed that secures the panels from being opened.
- For easy installation there is no bottom track installed and each panel is simply secured in place by a simple flush bolt in to a floor socket.
- Each glass panel can be manufactured to the same dimensions apart from the base panel which is near half the width of the other panels.
- No drilling or notching is required in the glass, which reduces the glass processing costs and time.
- The door rails are processed to suit each project and glass dimensions, which allows for easy & fast assembly and installation onsite.
- The use of high quality nylon rollers ensures a very free and quiet sliding motion.
- As standard there are 5mm gaps between the panels but these can be sealed using clear PVC seals if required.
There are no products to list in this category.