- Goods ordered in error will result in a 20% restocking fee and the outward carriage fee.
- For goods ordered in error the customer is responsible for the carriage and safe return of the goods. GlassParts can arrange the collection but at the customer’s cost. Credits, exchanges or refunds will only be completed when the goods arrive safely at our warehouses.
- Any product that is cut or manufactured to a specific size or design can not be returned.
- Goods not normally carried in stock or brought in for a specific project can not be returned.
- Goods will only be accepted/credited if returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Goods sent in error will be collected at the cost of GlassParts
- Faulty or damaged on delivery goods will be collected at the cost of GlassParts
- If you received damaged or faulty goods, please call + 353 505 45125 or 0800 9753436 to report any issues within 3 days of receipt of your order. Please be advised that damaged deliveries should be signed for as damaged. A claim may be refused or may not be able to be processed if the damaged goods are accepted and signed for as received in good condition.
Please contact email@example.com with any queries or to arrange a collection. Please quote the initial invoice or sales order number on any correspondence if possible.