Technical Sales Area Manager (UK)
Due to the continued expansion of our business and product portfolio we are currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Area Manager throughout the UK, to further develop our client base and account manage existing key accounts.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in the glass, steel, fit-out and general construction industry.
- Plan customers visits according to level of importance.
- Explain or demonstrate products, and actively propose new products and educate customers about function, utility and benefits of GlassParts products.
- Provide advice and technical support to customers, engineers and architects.
- Elaborate clear and effective proposals/quotations for customers and follow up.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by identifying and resolving customer challenges and timely resolution of customer complaints and problems.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and influencers and promote our brand by participating in trade shows.
What We Expect From You:
- High level of motivation and ability to work independently.
- Good communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Ideally some sales experience and technical background in glass associated products/industry (Engineering or Architectural backgrounds would be an advantage)
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Valid clean driving licence and willingness to travel by car in the designated area and by plane very occasionaly to other countries for trade shows or supplier meetings.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Complete sales and product support from the existing team in the companies HQ.
- Competitive salary, company car, pc/tablet, mobile and all necessary utilities needed to carry out the role effectively.
If you are looking to progress your career somewhere that has huge scope for career development within a fast growing, young, flexible and exciting company then you should send your C.V. along with a cover letter to email@example.com immediately.
All applications will be treated as extremely confidential and no current or previous employers will be contacted without expressed permission by the candidate after the initial interview.
Applications must be received by close of business Friday the 28th of September 2018.
Agencies need not apply.